ZOOM! Teeth Whitening in Sterling Heights, MI
Brighten Your Smile in One Hour
Your smile is often one of the first things that others notice about you. If you have stained or yellow teeth, it can hurt your ability to make a positive first impression and lead to low self-esteem over time.
That’s why our Sterling Heights cosmetic dentist offers Zoom! Teeth Whitening. With this convenient treatment, you can achieve stunning results in as little as one hour.
What Causes Stained Teeth?
Many different factors can lead to stained teeth. Some of these include:
- Lack of Oral Hygiene — If you don’t brush your teeth and floss every day, in addition to visiting Dr. Hindi for checkups, the condition of your teeth will deteriorate.
- Tobacco — Smoking or chewing tobacco leaves nicotine stains on your teeth that cause them to appear yellow.
- Some Foods and Beverages — Many of our favorite beverages are known to stain teeth, including coffee, tea, red wine, and soda. Some foods can also stain your teeth, such as berries, pomegranates, and curry.
- Certain Medications — Taking antibiotics like tetracycline or doxycycline may leave stains on your teeth.
- Aging — As you get older, your teeth will inevitably darken and lose some of their natural shine. You can also develop stains in parts of your teeth where the enamel has worn away.
How Zoom! Teeth Whitening Works
The Zoom! Teeth Whitening procedure lives up to its name, delivering a white, beautiful smile in just one short appointment. Most patients can achieve the results they want in an hour or less.
This is because the treatment uses a powerful bleaching gel that’s more concentrated than over-the-counter whitening products and can only be applied by your dentist.
After Dr. Hindi applies the gel to your teeth, she’ll shine a special dental light on them to accelerate the bleaching process. As the hydrogen peroxide in the gel is activated, it will begin to remove stains and discoloration from deep inside your enamel.
In roughly an hour, you can brighten your teeth by several shades to uncover the stunning smile you deserve.
After the procedure is finished, Dr. Hindi will provide you with a whitening kit to take home so you can preserve your new smile. By enhancing your smile as needed on your own, you can ensure that you get the most out of your teeth whitening treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As long as you visit a qualified cosmetic dentist for teeth whitening, the procedure is completely safe. Over-the-counter whitening gels are often unreliable and inconsistent, but whitening products provided through your dentist can be trusted.
When you visit our Sterling Heights practice for an in-office whitening session, Dr. Hindi will ensure your comfort and safety throughout the procedure. In as little as an hour, she can deliver the stunning results you expect.
We understand that some patients have sensitive teeth and are concerned that the bleaching gel will hurt. Rest assured, this isn’t the case, as most patients report no discomfort at all during treatment. Before applying the bleaching gel, Dr. Hindi will administer a local anesthetic to numb your teeth and ensure you don’t feel any pain.
Since teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure, most insurance plans won’t cover it. However, you may be able to get a portion of your treatment cost covered depending on the terms of your plan. The amount of payment you receive will vary depending on your provider. If you have any questions about your insurance benefits, our team will be happy to assist you.
Teeth whitening isn’t a permanent procedure and how long the results last can vary significantly. Some patients will have new stains in just 6 months while others may be able to last for several years before they need another whitening session.
To help maximize your results after a Zoom! Teeth Whitening treatment, Dr. Hindi recommends the following:
- Brush your teeth twice a day, floss at least once a day, and visit our Sterling Heights practice for biannual checkups
- Avoid smoking or chewing tobacco
- Limit your consumption of teeth-staining foods and beverages as much as possible
- Use the take-home whitening kit we provide you to touch up your teeth as necessary and maintain your results — make sure to follow any instructions provided by Dr. Hindi.
Visit Sterling Heights Dentistry For Teeth Whitening
If you want a radiant smile that lights up the room wherever you go, Zoom! Teeth Whitening can make your goals a reality.
By visiting us for an in-office whitening session, you can eliminate stains and discoloration in an hour or less. This means you’ll be ready to show off your new smile from the moment you leave our office.
To schedule a consultation at our Sterling Heights dental practice, give us a call at (586) 939-5151 or fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. After just one short visit, your smile will shine like never before.